* does not include shipping or installation
The new generation of RAM Trucks now come with a much more advanced infotainment setup that include either a huge 12 Inch screen or an 8.4 inch screen. However some of these vehicles that are imported do not come with Australian map data. Our Hema 4WD Nav is the perfect solution if you want to add offroad mapping to your car.
- Includes Hema Maps’ entire digital collection of 4WD and Touring Maps
Considering these vehicles are built for towing, why not integrate extra cameras from your Caravan or Trailer into the factory screen. This allows you to easily keep an eye on what’s happening behind you when your on the road, but also have better visibility when reversing.
- 16GB Industrial SD Card
- Hema 4WD Nav (OziExplorer CE)
- High Definition (HDMI) Navigation Computer
- Activation of Navigation by long press of Nav button
- Compatible with factory fitted Reverse Camera
- 2 year hardware warranty*
- Additional video input for Front/Caravan Camera
Note* 1 year warranty on SD Card
Q: How do I perform Hema Map Updates?
A: Unfortunately Hema Maps no longer supports online updates for this product, but maps are only released every two years so regular map updates are not required. If an updates is required, the Map SD Card needs to be returned to Advanced ICE to have the latest maps installed.