Even without a navigation system, you don’t need to miss the comfortable features of a FISCON Bluetooth handsfree. The call lists, the phonebook and incomming calls are shown on the FIS screen in the tacho. The menus on the FIS screen can be controlled with the buttons of the multifunction steering wheel.
Pressing the MODE-Button starts the menu in the FIS display. With the scroll wheel you can navigate through the menu topics and use the functions.
- Displays Data on the FIS-Screen.
- Menu-driven operation.
- Establish, accept and end calls. Mute, regulate volume and numerous setup functions. Everything is operable with the existing buttons in the vehicle.
- Voice output through the vehicle speakers. With distinguished sound quality, no installation of additional speakers is necessary.
- Operation via the buttons on the multifunction steering wheel (where available).
- All original functions of the vehicle remain unaffected.
- Usage of the ring-tone of the cellphone.
- Synchronisation of the Phonebook with Names and Numbers.
- Access to call lists, including dialed and missed connections.
- Shows incomming calls with Names records of the Phonebook. Option to accept or decline a Call.
- Up to 5 cellphones can be connected.
- Digital sound processor with echo and noise depression.
- Adjustable microphone amplification (to 30db) to optimize voice quality.
- A2DP audiostream via Bluetooth, for playing music stored in the cellphone on the vehicle sound system.*
- AVRCP control of the music on the cellphone, using the buttons of the vehicle.*
Hardware, Installation, Maintenance:
- Plug and Play Adapter included.
- Uncomplicated installation. No cutting of wires necessary.
- Removes easily with no damage to the vehicle.
- Option for software updates.
- Standby power consumption is under 0,1mA Watt at 12V.
- This product may require the phone feature of the car to be activated by your Audi dealership.
This Bluetooth kit is compatible with the following vehicles:-
- Audi A3 (8P)
- Audi A4 (8E, B6 and B7)
- Audi A4 Cabrio (8H)
- Audi A6 (4B)
- Audi TT (8J)
With one of the following radios with ISO Connection:-
- Radio Chorus 2
- Radio Concert 2
- Radio Symphony 2
NOTE:- Vehicle must have steering wheel controls with phone functions or MFD control to be compatible.
- Please note that A2DP Audio Streaming is Mono through the phone input on the factory radio. This may mean only the front speakers play the audio on some vehicles.
- This product requires coding by an Audi dealer or 3rd party software like VCDS. Please ensure that this can be done before purchasing as the product cannot be returned because the car cannot be coded. We are unable to assist Audi Dealers with coding using the factory diagnostic systems.
Please contact the company/business that installed the product for you and arrange a time to have the product inspected. If you do not know this information or you are experiencing problems making the warranty claim, please log a support case by emailing Advanced ICE Pty Ltd directly on the below email address. Before emailing, please ensure you have a copy of the Proof of purchase, the products serial number (if product is serialised) and the product has been registered on the Advanced ICE website.
Advanced ICE Pty Ltd - Email - firstname.lastname@example.org – Website – www.advancedice.com.au
Change of Mind (Pre Installation) - Products can be returned within 14 days of purchase provided it is in Brand New unopened condition. Products must be returned to the place of purchase, they should not be returned directly to Advanced ICE if the product was purchased through a re seller. All Freight charges are at the buyer’s expense and a 10% fee will be charged to cover handling and restocking. A refund will only be issued once the product has been examined and confirmed to be in new condition.