There are a lot of Bluetooth handsfree kits are on the market. Compared to them, the functionality of a FISCON handsfree is untouchable. Full integration into the infotainment system of the vehicle, support of more than 900 different cellphones and audio streaming of MP3 files from the phone to the sound system of the car makes a FISCON handsfree unique! It even out-classes the functionality of an OEM handsfree.
With a FISCON Pro Bluetooth handsfree, your MINI allows for these functions:
- Display and operation from the center screen.
- Uses the amplifier of the car for speech and music. OEM soundsystems are supported.
- Displays Data on the FIS-Screen.
- Menu-driven operation.
- Establish, accept and end calls. Mute, regulate volume and numerous setup functions. Everything is operable with the existing buttons in the vehicle.
- Voice output through the vehicle speakers. With distinguished sound quality, no installation of additional speakers is necessary.
- Operation via the buttons on the multifunction steering wheel (where available).
- Usage of the ring-tone of the cellphone on the vehicle speakers. *1
- Automatic usage of the languages English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese. A lot of other languages are partially supported.
- All original functions of the vehicle remain unaffected.
*1 – If supported by the cellphone.
- Synchronisation of the phonebook with names and numbers. #1
- Access to call lists, including dialed and missed connections. #1
- Shows incomming calls automatically with name synchronisation of the phonebook. #1
- Option to accept or decline a Call.
- Up to 5 cellphones can be paired.
- Digital sound processor with echo and noise depression.
- Adjustable microphone amplification (to 30db) to optimize voice quality.
#1 – If supported by the cellphone.
- A2DP audiostream via Bluetooth, for playing music stored in the cellphone on the vehicle sound system. +1
- AVRCP control of the music on the cellphone, using the buttons of the vehicle.+1
+1 – A2DP and AVRCP must be supported by the cellphone. Only for cars without CD changer installed.
Hardware, Installation, Maintenance
- Coding at the MINI dealer is not required. The system makes the adjustement to the car fully automatic. Therefore no extra costs and garage visits.
- Plug&Play Adapter included.
- Uncomplicated installation. No cutting of wires necessary.
- Removes easily with no damage to the vehicle.
- Option for software updates.
- Standby power consumption is under 0,1mA (<1,2) Watt at 12V.
FISCON Pro handsfree kits for MINI are compatible with these cars and Radios:
- Hatchback – R56
- Clubman – R55
- Cabrio – R57
Radio / Navigation System
- Radio Boost CD*
- Radio Visual Boost
- Navigation Business
*Suitable for Radio Boost CD with silver CD drive. For Boost radios with black CD drive it is required to verify if a fiber optic interface is available at the backside of the radio.
The System is not suitable for radio Wave with simple 1-line display.
This product comes with a 2 Year return to base warranty against manufacturing defects. For all technical support or to make a warranty claim, contact the company/business that supplied/installed the product for you. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd is not liable for any remove or refit charges incurred. If the product fails within 30 days of purchase or installation, the product will be replaced or exchanged provided sufficient proof can be provided via picture or video that the fault/problem is as a result of a manufacturing defect. If the product fails after 30 days, the product should be returned to Advanced ICE Pty Ltd and it will be repaired or replaced once confirmation is made that the fault/problem is because of a manufacturing defect. This warranty does not cover faults related to user error, damage or incorrect installation.
Please contact the company/business that installed the product for you and arrange a time to have the product inspected. If you do not know this information or you are experiencing problems making the warranty claim, please log a support case by emailing Advanced ICE Pty Ltd directly on the below email address. Before emailing, please ensure you have a copy of the Proof of purchase, the products serial number (if product is serialised) and the product has been registered on the Advanced ICE website.
Advanced ICE Pty Ltd – Email – email@example.com – Website – www.advancedice.com.au
1 – This warranty document supersedes all other warranty information that may be listed on the Manufacturers website or in provided manuals or documentation.
2 – The end user agrees to use this product in compliance with all State and Federal laws. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd, the manufacturer or the seller will not be held liable for misuse of this product. If you do not agree, please do not purchase or install this product.
3 – We reserve the right to carry out technical changes to improve products at any time. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee that products can be updated with new features or software enhancements. If software updates are available, the product must be sent in at own cost. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd will not cover the labour cost for the removal and refitting of the product and other expenses involved with the software-updates.
4 – If the product is connected to or utilises the functionality or connectivity of other accessories or devices (ie Mobile Phone), Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee the product will be compatible with future software updates of the device or new devices.
5 – Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee that this product can be transferred to another vehicle, even though it may be a similar make and model.
6 – Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee this product against future vehicle updates or warranty repairs (hardware or software) performed by the vehicle manufacturer.
7 – Please check with the vehicles manufacturer if installation of aftermarket products will affect the vehicles warranty before purchasing and/or installing this product. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd assumes no liability.
8 – Removal and refit charges related to any warranty claim are at the discretion of the seller of the product. If another seller is used for removal and refit of any warranty claim this will be payable by the end user.
9 – Technical support for software updates that can be performed by the user are not covered under warranty and a service charge will apply.
A warranty claim will be rejected if:-
1 – Unauthorised changes or modifications have been made to the device or accessories.
2 – The device’s case, accessories, “Warranty Seals” or stickers have been damaged, opened and/or tampered with.
3 – Attempted unauthorised repairs to a product and/or accessories.
4 – Improper use or operation.
5 – Loading of unauthorised or incompatible software.
6 – Problems that relate to the installation of additional products or accessories not supplied by Advanced ICE Pty Ltd.
7 – Navigation SD Card has been tampered with or has had unauthorised or incompatible maps or files added.
Advanced ICE Pty Ltd recommends that you read our website and watch any videos if available before purchasing to ensure that the features and functions of the product are suitable for your requirements. If you are not sure, please contact an authorised re seller or our sales and technical support team for further assistance before purchasing the product.
Change of Mind (Pre Installation) – Products can be returned within 14 days of purchase provided it is in Brand New unopened condition. Products must be returned to the place of purchase, they should not be returned directly to Advanced ICE if the product was purchased through a re seller. All Freight charges are at the buyer’s expense and a 10% fee will be charged to cover handling and restocking. A refund will only be issued once the product has been examined and confirmed to be in new condition.