Just another handsfree? No! The FISCON handsfree can do much more. It not only provides full functionality and easy operation of your mobile phone, but also integrates them completely into the electronic system of the vehicle.
Call lists can be shown on the Touch Screen Radio or on the FIS display of the instrument cluster. You can dial directly from the steering wheel controls or from the touch screen radio, without having to touch your mobile phone.
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Full integration to the DIS display
- Complete control through the touch screen of the vehicle
- Parrot based Bluetooth system suitable for almost all available phones
- Audio from calls through the factory speakers, no external speakers required.
- Suitable for almost all available Bluetooth mobile phones on the market
- Range of functionality always depends on the mobile phone
- Suitable for Volkswagen vehicles equipped with the following head units:
– RNS 510
– RCD 510
– RNS 810
– RNS 310 (from 2011 model year with RNS 310 software index 0351)
– RNS 315
- Suitable for Skoda vehicles equipped with the following head units:
– RNS 510
- Driver Information System+ (DIS+) is needed in order to use the telephone operation through the instrument cluster
- Easy installation – Plug & Play
- Integration in the vehicle Infotainment systems
- Automatic national language – auto set and display of the national language. Current available languages:
- Audio response through the speakers of the vehicle – no installation of additional speakers necessary
- A2DP Audiostreaming to play music files through the speakers of the vehicle (if supported by mobile phone)
- SMS short messages (if supported by mobile phone)
– SMS reading, sending of ready made short messages
- Guided OEM-operation by using:
– Head Unit RCD 510, RNS 510, RNS 810, RNS 310, RNS 315 (VW)
– Head Unit Columbus, Bolero, Amundsen, Amundsen Plus (Seat)
– Multifunctional steering wheel (if available)
– DIS stalk switch (if available)
– Factory fitted Driver information system+ (DIS+) is required
- Volume control regarding:
– Ring tone
- Microphone adjustment (up to 30 db) through the cluster in order to optimize the voice quality
- Software Updates always available
- FISCON diagnostic access – While using VW-Audi diagnostic system VAS the following functions can be completed:
– Check interface information (software index)
– Completing an Interface RESET (factory settings)
- ICON display – In case of storing different numbers within one contact the specific icon will be displayed:
- Display of provider as well as coverage (if supported by mobile phone)
- Using of the following telephone functions:
– Phonebook browsing** (limited to 1000 phonebook entries – sub-entries included)
– Placing, answering, ending a call
– Volume control
- Superior voice quality (even at high speeds)
- DIS Add on -Extended display of the following data’s through the instrument cluster:
- Only available for vehicles with red DIS:
– Boost pressure in bar (depends on vehicle)
– Oil temperature in °C/ F
– Water temperature in °C/ F
– Remaining petrol capacity in l
– Speed in km/h – m/h
– Revolutions per minute
Compatible with RNS-510 or RCD-510 Touch Screen radios in the following vehicles:
- Volkswagen Amarok*
- Volkswagen Golf V/VI
- Volkswagen Polo (6R)*
- Volkswagen Jetta
- Volkswagen EOS
- Volkswagen Passat 3C
- Volkswagen Passat CC
- Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volkswagen T5*
- Volkswagen Touareg from 2008 – Not compatible with Red MFD in Instrument Cluster
- Skoda Octavia 1Z
- Skoda SuperB
* NOTE:- This product is compatible with all vehicles with RCD-510 and RNS-510 touch screen audio systems. However some cars do not have a Full Multifunction display (Amarok, Polo, Transporter, Caddy, etc) so some advertised features are not supported. Vehicles with a Full Multifunction display will have steering wheel controls on the right hand side of the steering wheel.
Please read the below information before purchasing:-
- This product is for vehicles with a factory installed touch screen, if your vehicle does not have a touch screen please purchase part # 36495
- Coding of the vehicle may be required, please ensure you have the required equipment to perform the coding or confirm that your dealer can assist you with this.
- This is a Parrot based product and therefore requires regular updates. Software updates are not covered under warranty as they can be done by the end user with a bluetooth enabled laptop.
- If you are unsure if this product is compatible with your vehicle or the factory radio, please check with us before ordering.
- The vehicle’s Multi Function Display (MFD) must be a highline version that shows audio information, not just the vehicles trip computer information.
This product comes with a 2 Year return to base warranty against manufacturing defects. For all technical support or to make a warranty claim, contact the company/business that supplied/installed the product for you. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd is not liable for any remove or refit charges incurred. If the product fails within 30 days of purchase or installation, the product will be replaced or exchanged provided sufficient proof can be provided via picture or video that the fault/problem is as a result of a manufacturing defect. If the product fails after 30 days, the product should be returned to Advanced ICE Pty Ltd and it will be repaired or replaced once confirmation is made that the fault/problem is because of a manufacturing defect. This warranty does not cover faults related to user error, damage or incorrect installation.
Please contact the company/business that installed the product for you and arrange a time to have the product inspected. If you do not know this information or you are experiencing problems making the warranty claim, please log a support case by emailing Advanced ICE Pty Ltd directly on the below email address. Before emailing, please ensure you have a copy of the Proof of purchase, the products serial number (if product is serialised) and the product has been registered on the Advanced ICE website.
Advanced ICE Pty Ltd – Email – firstname.lastname@example.org – Website – www.advancedice.com.au
1 – This warranty document supersedes all other warranty information that may be listed on the Manufacturers website or in provided manuals or documentation.
2 – The end user agrees to use this product in compliance with all State and Federal laws. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd, the manufacturer or the seller will not be held liable for misuse of this product. If you do not agree, please do not purchase or install this product.
3 – We reserve the right to carry out technical changes to improve products at any time. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee that products can be updated with new features or software enhancements. If software updates are available, the product must be sent in at own cost. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd will not cover the labour cost for the removal and refitting of the product and other expenses involved with the software-updates.
4 – If the product is connected to or utilises the functionality or connectivity of other accessories or devices (ie Mobile Phone), Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee the product will be compatible with future software updates of the device or new devices.
5 – Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee that this product can be transferred to another vehicle, even though it may be a similar make and model.
6 – Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee this product against future vehicle updates or warranty repairs (hardware or software) performed by the vehicle manufacturer.
7 – Please check with the vehicles manufacturer if installation of aftermarket products will affect the vehicles warranty before purchasing and/or installing this product. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd assumes no liability.
8 – Removal and refit charges related to any warranty claim are at the discretion of the seller of the product. If another seller is used for removal and refit of any warranty claim this will be payable by the end user.
9 – Technical support for software updates that can be performed by the user are not covered under warranty and a service charge will apply.
A warranty claim will be rejected if:-
1 – Unauthorised changes or modifications have been made to the device or accessories.
2 – The device’s case, accessories, “Warranty Seals” or stickers have been damaged, opened and/or tampered with.
3 – Attempted unauthorised repairs to a product and/or accessories.
4 – Improper use or operation.
5 – Loading of unauthorised or incompatible software.
6 – Problems that relate to the installation of additional products or accessories not supplied by Advanced ICE Pty Ltd.
7 – Navigation SD Card has been tampered with or has had unauthorised or incompatible maps or files added.
Advanced ICE Pty Ltd recommends that you read our website and watch any videos if available before purchasing to ensure that the features and functions of the product are suitable for your requirements. If you are not sure, please contact an authorised re seller or our sales and technical support team for further assistance before purchasing the product.
Change of Mind (Pre Installation) – Products can be returned within 14 days of purchase provided it is in Brand New unopened condition. Products must be returned to the place of purchase, they should not be returned directly to Advanced ICE if the product was purchased through a re seller. All Freight charges are at the buyer’s expense and a 10% fee will be charged to cover handling and restocking. A refund will only be issued once the product has been examined and confirmed to be in new condition.