Even without a navigation system, you don’t need to miss the comfortable features of a FISCON Bluetooth handsfree. The call lists, the phonebook and incomming calls are shown on the FIS screen in the tacho. The menus on the FIS screen can be controlled with the buttons of the multifunction steering wheel.
Pressing the MODE-Button starts the menu in the FIS display. With the scroll wheel you can navigate through the menu topics and use the functions.
- Displays Data on the FIS-Screen.
- Menu-driven operation.
- Establish, accept and end calls. Mute, regulate volume and numerous setup functions. Everything is operable with the existing buttons in the vehicle.
- Voice output through the vehicle speakers. With distinguished sound quality, no installation of additional speakers is necessary.
- Operation via the buttons on the multifunction steering wheel (where available).
- All original functions of the vehicle remain unaffected.
- Usage of the ring-tone of the cellphone.
- Synchronisation of the Phonebook with Names and Numbers.
- Access to call lists, including dialed and missed connections.
- Shows incomming calls with Names records of the Phonebook. Option to accept or decline a Call.
- Up to 5 cellphones can be connected.
- Digital sound processor with echo and noise depression.
- Adjustable microphone amplification (to 30db) to optimize voice quality.
- A2DP audiostream via Bluetooth, for playing music stored in the cellphone on the vehicle sound system.*
- AVRCP control of the music on the cellphone, using the buttons of the vehicle.*
* Subject to these features being available on the mobile phone in use. A2DP Audio quality in mono and is not very good quality.
Hardware, Installation, Maintenance:
- Plug and Play Adapter included.
- Uncomplicated installation. No cutting of wires necessary.
- Removes easily with no damage to the vehicle.
- Option for software updates.
- Standby power consumption is under 0,1mA Watt at 12V.
- This product may require the phone feature of the car to be activated by your Audi dealership.
This Bluetooth kit is compatible with the following vehicles:-
- Audi A3 (8P)
- Audi A4 (8E, B6 and B7)
- Audi A4 Cabrio (8H)
- Audi A6 (4B)
- Audi TT (8J)
With one of the following radios with Quadlock Connection:-
- Radio Chorus 2+ / 3
- Radio Concert 2+ / 3
- Radio Symphony 2+ / 3
* The operation and display of data on the RNS-E navigation system is only possible with FISCON Plus (Part # 36431 under Related Items). Using a FISCON Basic handsfree in combination with a navigation system allows for operation and display on the FIS screen only, not the navigation system. The vehicle must have steering wheel controls for phone functions to be compatible.
- Coding of the vehicle may be required, please ensure you have the required equipment to perform the coding or confirm that your dealer can assist you with this.
- This is a Parrot based product and therefore requires regular updates. Software updates are not covered under warranty as they can be done by the end user with a bluetooth enabled laptop.
- If you are unsure if this product is compatible with your vehicle or the factory radio, please check with us before ordering.
This product comes with a 2 Year return to base warranty against manufacturing defects. For all technical support or to make a warranty claim, contact the company/business that supplied/installed the product for you. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd is not liable for any remove or refit charges incurred. If the product fails within 30 days of purchase or installation, the product will be replaced or exchanged provided sufficient proof can be provided via picture or video that the fault/problem is as a result of a manufacturing defect. If the product fails after 30 days, the product should be returned to Advanced ICE Pty Ltd and it will be repaired or replaced once confirmation is made that the fault/problem is because of a manufacturing defect. This warranty does not cover faults related to user error, damage or incorrect installation.
Please contact the company/business that installed the product for you and arrange a time to have the product inspected. If you do not know this information or you are experiencing problems making the warranty claim, please log a support case by emailing Advanced ICE Pty Ltd directly on the below email address. Before emailing, please ensure you have a copy of the Proof of purchase, the products serial number (if product is serialised) and the product has been registered on the Advanced ICE website.
Advanced ICE Pty Ltd – Email – firstname.lastname@example.org – Website – www.advancedice.com.au
1 – This warranty document supersedes all other warranty information that may be listed on the Manufacturers website or in provided manuals or documentation.
2 – The end user agrees to use this product in compliance with all State and Federal laws. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd, the manufacturer or the seller will not be held liable for misuse of this product. If you do not agree, please do not purchase or install this product.
3 – We reserve the right to carry out technical changes to improve products at any time. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee that products can be updated with new features or software enhancements. If software updates are available, the product must be sent in at own cost. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd will not cover the labour cost for the removal and refitting of the product and other expenses involved with the software-updates.
4 – If the product is connected to or utilises the functionality or connectivity of other accessories or devices (ie Mobile Phone), Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee the product will be compatible with future software updates of the device or new devices.
5 – Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee that this product can be transferred to another vehicle, even though it may be a similar make and model.
6 – Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee this product against future vehicle updates or warranty repairs (hardware or software) performed by the vehicle manufacturer.
7 – Please check with the vehicles manufacturer if installation of aftermarket products will affect the vehicles warranty before purchasing and/or installing this product. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd assumes no liability.
8 – Removal and refit charges related to any warranty claim are at the discretion of the seller of the product. If another seller is used for removal and refit of any warranty claim this will be payable by the end user.
9 – Technical support for software updates that can be performed by the user are not covered under warranty and a service charge will apply.
A warranty claim will be rejected if:-
1 – Unauthorised changes or modifications have been made to the device or accessories.
2 – The device’s case, accessories, “Warranty Seals” or stickers have been damaged, opened and/or tampered with.
3 – Attempted unauthorised repairs to a product and/or accessories.
4 – Improper use or operation.
5 – Loading of unauthorised or incompatible software.
6 – Problems that relate to the installation of additional products or accessories not supplied by Advanced ICE Pty Ltd.
7 – Navigation SD Card has been tampered with or has had unauthorised or incompatible maps or files added.
Advanced ICE Pty Ltd recommends that you read our website and watch any videos if available before purchasing to ensure that the features and functions of the product are suitable for your requirements. If you are not sure, please contact an authorised re seller or our sales and technical support team for further assistance before purchasing the product.
Change of Mind (Pre Installation) – Products can be returned within 14 days of purchase provided it is in Brand New unopened condition. Products must be returned to the place of purchase, they should not be returned directly to Advanced ICE if the product was purchased through a re seller. All Freight charges are at the buyer’s expense and a 10% fee will be charged to cover handling and restocking. A refund will only be issued once the product has been examined and confirmed to be in new condition.