Out Of Stock
* does not include shipping or installation
You can activate the caravan camera image while driving forward without interrupting the audio from the cars sound system. All you need to do is long press the factory NAV button and the camera image will display, just like a rear view mirror.
On top of that, we have added a function that, when activated, will allow the Caravan/Trailer camera to show up automatically when you put the vehicle in reverse, rather than the factory camera. You can choose when you want to activate/deactivate this feature with a longer press (4-5 seconds) of the factory NAV button while the vehicle is in reverse gear.
We also developed the functionality to allow Picture in Picture. This means that you can have a small section of your screen showing the Caravan/Trailer camera, while the rest of your screen shows the normal factory features. Again, you are in control of this and can activate/deactivate this feature via a long press of the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.
- Integrate 2 x Video Inputs (it is possible to add more than 2 with an additional part)
- Camera Image can be viewed while driving forwards while still listening to the factory audio system.
- Activation of the camera video while driving forwards is via a simple long press of the vehicles NAV button.
- Activate/Deactivate RTC feature that allows the Caravan/Trailer camera to show up automatically in reverse rather than the factory camera.
- Picture in Picture mode allows you to see either of the 2 video inputs as a smaller image over the top of your factory screen.
- Compatible with both PAL & NTSC Cameras
- All options/access to our features use factory buttons, so there is no additional external switches required.
- Retains all factory features and functionality.
- Plug & Play installation
- 2 Year Warranty
Test Product Specs
Compatible with the following Vehicles:-
- LandCruiser 200 Series VX & Sahara with 9 Inch Screen and Surround View Camera System from August 2018
– If you have a VX or Sahara model (from late 2015 to July 2018) that also has the 9 Inch Screen, please see part number 1409-2.
Q: When I go into reverse, it shows a black screen, is there something wrong?
A: Usually a black screen in shown when the Caravan Camera has been activated, but the Caravan has been disconnected from the vehicle – that’s why it’s not showing any image on the screen.
To change back to the Reverse Camera image:
- Put your vehicle into Reverse
- Hold down the NAV button on your radio until the factory display shows up
- Put your vehicle into Park
- Put your vehicle back into Reverse
This process should return the default camera image to the Reverse Camera. Watch the video below for further information and to watch how the process is done:
- This system comes standard with 1 x Video Input. Three additional AV Inputs can be activated when an additional AV Expansion board is purchased (Part# 1411).
- Installation Videos are available for this product
- Compatible with PAL & NTSC Cameras
- Does Not Include Cables from the back of the vehicle to the front – These are available separately for some brands of cameras.
- Please contact our Sales Team if you need assistance with any questions or you would like our help to supply a complete solution.
This product comes with a 2 Year return to base warranty against manufacturing defects. For all technical support or to make a warranty claim, contact the company/business that supplied/installed the product for you. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd is not liable for any remove or refit charges incurred. If the product fails within 30 days of purchase or installation, the product will be replaced or exchanged provided sufficient proof can be provided via picture or video that the fault/problem is as a result of a manufacturing defect. If the product fails after 30 days, the product should be returned to Advanced ICE Pty Ltd and it will be repaired or replaced once confirmation is made that the fault/problem is because of a manufacturing defect. This warranty does not cover faults related to user error, damage or incorrect installation.
Please contact the company/business that installed the product for you and arrange a time to have the product inspected. If you do not know this information or you are experiencing problems making the warranty claim, please log a support case by emailing Advanced ICE Pty Ltd directly on the below email address. Before emailing, please ensure you have a copy of the Proof of purchase, the products serial number (if product is serialised) and the product has been registered on the Advanced ICE website.
Advanced ICE Pty Ltd – Email – email@example.com – Website – www.advancedice.com.au
1 – This warranty document supersedes all other warranty information that may be listed on the Manufacturers website or in provided manuals or documentation.
2 – The end user agrees to use this product in compliance with all State and Federal laws. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd, the manufacturer or the seller will not be held liable for misuse of this product. If you do not agree, please do not purchase or install this product.
3 – We reserve the right to carry out technical changes to improve products at any time. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee that products can be updated with new features or software enhancements. If software updates are available, the product must be sent in at own cost. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd will not cover the labour cost for the removal and refitting of the product and other expenses involved with the software-updates.
4 – If the product is connected to or utilises the functionality or connectivity of other accessories or devices (ie Mobile Phone), Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee the product will be compatible with future software updates of the device or new devices.
5 – Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee that this product can be transferred to another vehicle, even though it may be a similar make and model.
6 – Advanced ICE Pty Ltd does not guarantee this product against future vehicle updates or warranty repairs (hardware or software) performed by the vehicle manufacturer.
7 – Please check with the vehicles manufacturer if installation of aftermarket products will affect the vehicles warranty before purchasing and/or installing this product. Advanced ICE Pty Ltd assumes no liability.
8 – Removal and refit charges related to any warranty claim are at the discretion of the seller of the product. If another seller is used for removal and refit of any warranty claim this will be payable by the end user.
9 – Technical support for software updates that can be performed by the user are not covered under warranty and a service charge will apply.
A warranty claim will be rejected if:-
1 – Unauthorised changes or modifications have been made to the device or accessories.
2 – The device’s case, accessories, “Warranty Seals” or stickers have been damaged, opened and/or tampered with.
3 – Attempted unauthorised repairs to a product and/or accessories.
4 – Improper use or operation.
5 – Loading of unauthorised or incompatible software.
6 – Problems that relate to the installation of additional products or accessories not supplied by Advanced ICE Pty Ltd.
7 – Navigation SD Card has been tampered with or has had unauthorised or incompatible maps or files added.
Advanced ICE Pty Ltd recommends that you read our website and watch any videos if available before purchasing to ensure that the features and functions of the product are suitable for your requirements. If you are not sure, please contact an authorised re seller or our sales and technical support team for further assistance before purchasing the product.
Change of Mind (Pre Installation) – Products can be returned within 14 days of purchase provided it is in Brand New unopened condition. Products must be returned to the place of purchase, they should not be returned directly to Advanced ICE if the product was purchased through a re seller. All Freight charges are at the buyer’s expense and a 10% fee will be charged to cover handling and restocking. A refund will only be issued once the product has been examined and confirmed to be in new condition.