* does not include shipping or installation
Do you have music on your phone but no way to play it through the vehicle’s system? This may be the solution you are looking for.
All that is required is a USB port to power this device and then an AUX 3.5mm port to receive the audio. Simply make these two connections, pair a phone and start playing your music! The module runs Bluetooth 4.0 and supports audio streaming even for uncompressed files like Wave, Flac, Lossless, MP3, etc.
As the module connects to your AUX port, you won’t be able to have any song information (title, artist, album, etc) show up on your screen and you will need to control your music selection, track skip/back and play/pause through your phone.
- Voltage: 5 volts DC
- Current consumption: 40 mA max.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Cable length: 30cm
- Range: up to 10m
The vehicle will need a USB port and also an AUX. Please check that the vehicle has both of these before ordering.
- This module is for music streaming only, not for phone call handling
- Several devices can be connected to the 1397, but only one device can stream music.
- The 1397 always remembers the most recently paired device and connects itself automatically after switching on. A connection to another device would then need to be performed manually.
- If the paired device is out of range for more than 1 minute, the connection is automatically interrupted and the 1397 goes into pairing mode (the LED flashes).
- If your vehicle does not have a USB port to connect the module to, you could separately purchase a Cigarette Socket USB Adapter or purchase our 1402